27 July 2014

Good Company





Good thing another design arrived from Cesa's Le Prene Collection just in time for my Shanghai trip. A long weekend with good company is the perfect phrase to describe my recent adventure. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The moment I arrived in Cebu I suddenly realized I had a butt load of backlog posts. To the extent that my blog isn't able to catch up with my instagram feed (@gillianuang). haha  Anyway, posting these photos in remembrance of our trip. Excuse the flab! From our buffet lunch at Kerry Hotel we went straight here, at The Upper Deck, to lounge about. Friends don't judge. haha :)

--

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia