10 April 2014

Holiday Chill Pill




I'd like to take my Holidays very seriously. I'm usually swamped during work hours so I always make it a point to sit back and relax if it's a free day. Yesterday was an exemption. I had a morning meeting I had to attend which unfortunately did not push through (what a waste of my time, I wish I had psychic powers to foresee these kinds of scenarios) followed by a tight lunch , which was impossible for me to miss, then a series of photo shoots followed by a whole lot of paper work involving the renewal of my Interior Design license. 


Whew! It was extra tiring just because I knew I could have spent the day like a lazy bum but you gotta do what you gotta do. It was a hot day despite the typhoon forecast that was bombarding the news so I got to wear this salmon pink colored dress from Shop Thrift Market (IG: @shopthriftmarket)


I could not ressist all the hearts going on with this dress that I just to add another heart detailed necklace with it. haha Little things like these really make me happy.


Shop Thrift Market Dress | Forever21 PH Sling Bag | CMG Heels

Here's to hoping that my Holy Week Holiday wouldn't be as busy. :)

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details




Don't forget to join my Yak Pak Summer Giveaway !
Last Day is on April 12,2014!






4 comments:

  1. You look so darling! The combination of the pink with the printed skirt is adorable and the neutral shoes and necklace really make the look that much more sophisticated. Love it!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia