11 March 2014

Vintage Days



Here's what I wore when I started my work week yesterday. I had a line of meetings ahead of me so I though this printed dress would get me through the day. Whenever I feel like it's an extra busy day I try my best to at least just liven up my look, something to be happy about. 


What dragged me into getting this piece besides the print was its cut and design. It gave me a sexy illusion of a wrap dress. Cinched waist, low neckline and a very flattering overlap skirt.


These vintage prints were a dream. It kinda reminded me of retro interiors that easily livened up any boring space. I think they add so much character to spaces and things plus they're fun to wear too.  Agree?


Forever 21 PH Printed Dress & Necklace | Online Buy Gold Peep Toe Heels

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details


3 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia