06 March 2014

Retro Deluxe


Greetings from my 50's look on today's post. This was what I wore to the Sunnies by Charlie event a few weeks ago. I figured since these sunnies had their retro theme down pat might as well dress the part right? Kryz and I had coffee a few hours before the event and I was surprised to see the both of us almost wearing the same thing. haha Collared top + puffy skirt combo. haha Thankfully I lived near by and had the chance to change into a different bottom.


But before anything else we both took each other's outfit shots (Thanks Kryz!). 


Romwe (IG: @romwe) sent me this collared top around December. Ever since then I got to wear this a billion times already but it was only that day that I was able to take photos of it.  You'll definitely see this more in future blog posts.


Romwe Collared Shirt | Hong Kong Organza Skirt | Celine Trio Sling Bag | Gold Dot White Pumps

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details





8 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia